1 of 2

Oh Scrap! Madras

2 Flowered keychain | large

Regular price Rs. 400
Regular price Rs. 0 Sale price Rs. 400
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Organize your keys and elevate your style with our upcycled fabric Keychain! Handcrafted with care, this cute and versatile charm fits perfectly around keys, zippers, bag loops, and more. Embrace vibrant charm with colorful upcycled flowers and playful tassels, adding flair to your style.

Upcycled Large Tassel Keychain features:

  • Eco-Friendly and Unique: Upcycled from fabric scraps, each charm is one-of-a-kind.
  • Stylish and Versatile: Use it as a keychain or adorn your bags with a quirky accessory.
  • Easy to Attach: The loop design ensures effortless attachment to your belongings.
  • Durability and Craftsmanship: Expertly handcrafted for long-lasting use and appeal.

Feel the joy of having a chic and eco-conscious accessory that declutters your life while expressing your unique personality. With our Upcycled Keychain and Bag Charm, you'll no longer lose your keys or struggle to find your bag. Embrace the convenience and delight in the eco-friendly approach to accessorizing. All our upcycled products are made in India

Product Details:

  • Length: Length- 10"
  • Crafted with fabric scraps, so product may vary from images
  • Gentle Hand wash
View full details

Answer your customers' common questions

Are your upcycled products durable and of good quality?

 Absolutely! We place a strong emphasis on craftsmanship and quality. Each upcycled product undergoes a meticulous process to ensure durability and functionality. While the materials may have had a previous life, we carefully select and transform them into high-quality products that can withstand regular use.

 How can I care for Oh Scrap Madras upcycled products?

Care instructions may vary depending on the specific garment and fabric. However, it is generally recommended to follow the care instructions provided by Oh Scrap Madras. Hand-washing or delicate machine-washing with mild detergent and air drying is often recommended to preserve the quality and longevity of these garments.

Can I request customizations for my product?

Yes!, if you're a brand or individual with fabrics you want to upcycle head to our "Upcycle with Us" page and customize your products