Oh Scrap! Madras

Rose Rubber Band | Handmade & Upcycled

Regular price Rs. 150
Regular price Rs. 0 Sale price Rs. 150
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Color

Complete your little one's adorable look with our Upcycled rose flower rubber bands. Tired of searching for unique and sustainable accessories? Our set solves the problem, offering two flower hair rubber bands made from fabric scraps. Each set is a delightful surprise, as the colors may vary, showcasing the creativity of Oh Scrap! these hair bands are perfect for adding a charming touch to your hair.

Handmade Rose Rubber Band features:

  • Eco-Friendly Beauty: Made from fabric scraps, these hair bands promote eco-conscious living.
  • Charming and Unique: The flower design adds a pop of color and individuality to your hairstyle.
  • Thoughtful Set: Get two hair rubber bands to create different looks and styles.
  • Handmade Excellence: Each set is lovingly handcrafted, ensuring quality and uniqueness.

Feel the delight of styling your child's hair with these upcycled flower hair rubber bands. Our Upcycled Bow Tie Set will make your hair accessories stand out while teaching them the importance of sustainable choices. All our upcycled products are created in India.

Product Details:

  • Set of 2 flower hair rubber bands.
  • Size: 2".
  • Colors may vary due to the use of fabric scraps.
View full details

Answer your customers' common questions

Are your upcycled products durable and of good quality?

 Absolutely! We place a strong emphasis on craftsmanship and quality. Each upcycled product undergoes a meticulous process to ensure durability and functionality. While the materials may have had a previous life, we carefully select and transform them into high-quality products that can withstand regular use.

 How can I care for Oh Scrap Madras upcycled products?

Care instructions may vary depending on the specific garment and fabric. However, it is generally recommended to follow the care instructions provided by Oh Scrap Madras. Hand-washing or delicate machine-washing with mild detergent and air drying is often recommended to preserve the quality and longevity of these garments.

Can I request customizations for my product?

Yes!, if you're a brand or individual with fabrics you want to upcycle head to our "Upcycle with Us" page and customize your products