Skip to product information
1 of 4

Oh Scrap Madras!

Upcycled Bow Clips | Set of 2 Hair Accessories | Handmade & Zero Waste

Upcycled Bow Clips | Set of 2 Hair Accessories | Handmade & Zero Waste

Regular price Rs. 350
Regular price Rs. 0 Sale price Rs. 350
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Color

Upgrade your hair game with our Handmade Upcycled Hair Clips. Each clip showcases the beauty of upcycling, making them unique and charming accessories for your hairstyles.

Features:

  • Uniquely Upcycled: Each pair of hair clips features one-of-a-kind fabric bows, adding a touch of individuality to your look.
  • Vibrant Variations: Embrace the beauty of upcycling with delightful color, shade, and print variations.
  • Gentle on Hair: The tic tac clip base is designed to securely hold the bows without causing damage to your hair.
  • Thoughtful Gift: These handmade hair clips make for a stylish and eco-friendly present.
  • Versatile Hair Accessory: Perfect for adding flair to everyday hairstyles or special occasions.

Designed for anyone looking to accessorize their hair with unique and eco-friendly pieces, our Handmade Upcycled Hair Clips are the ideal hair accessory for adding a pop of color and style. Use these charming bows to create playful or sophisticated hairstyles, perfect for both casual wear and special events. Treat yourself or gift them to loved ones who appreciate the beauty of handmade fashion. All our upcycled products are authentically made in India.

Product Details:

  • The Bow made from fabric is attached to a tic tac clip base.
  • It comes as a pair.
  • Clips may vary in colours, shades, and prints, adding to their individuality
View full details

Answer your customers' common questions

Are your upcycled products durable and of good quality?

 Absolutely! We place a strong emphasis on craftsmanship and quality. Each upcycled product undergoes a meticulous process to ensure durability and functionality. While the materials may have had a previous life, we carefully select and transform them into high-quality products that can withstand regular use.

 How can I care for Oh Scrap Madras upcycled products?

Care instructions may vary depending on the specific garment and fabric. However, it is generally recommended to follow the care instructions provided by Oh Scrap Madras. Hand-washing or delicate machine-washing with mild detergent and air drying is often recommended to preserve the quality and longevity of these garments.

Can I request customizations for my product?

Yes!, if you're a brand or individual with fabrics you want to upcycle head to our "Upcycle with Us" page and customize your products