Skip to product information
1 of 4

Oh Scrap! Madras

Petal Flower Rubber Band | Upcycled and handmade |

Petal Flower Rubber Band | Upcycled and handmade |

Regular price Rs. 150
Regular price Rs. 0 Sale price Rs. 150
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Color

Complete your little one's adorable look with our Upcycled petal flower rubber band! Tired of searching for unique and sustainable accessories? Our rubber band solves the problem, offering a flower hair made from fabric scraps. Each rubber band is a delightful surprise, as the colors may vary, showcasing the creativity of Oh Scrap! With a size of 2" and a weight of 25g, these hair bands are perfect for adding a charming touch to your hair.

Handmade Flower Rubber Band features:

  • Eco-Friendly Beauty: Made from upcycled fabric scraps, these hair bands promote eco-conscious living.
  • Charming and Unique: The flower design adds a pop of color and individuality to your hairstyle.
  • Handmade Excellence: Each rubber band is lovingly handcrafted, ensuring quality and uniqueness.

Feel the delight of styling your child's hair with these upcycled flower hair rubber bands.

All our upcycled products are created in Chennai, India.

Product Details:

  • 1 flower hair rubber bands.
  • Size: 2".
  • Weight: 25g.
  • Colors may vary due to the use of fabric scraps
View full details

Answer your customers' common questions

Are your upcycled products durable and of good quality?

 Absolutely! We place a strong emphasis on craftsmanship and quality. Each upcycled product undergoes a meticulous process to ensure durability and functionality. While the materials may have had a previous life, we carefully select and transform them into high-quality products that can withstand regular use.

 How can I care for Oh Scrap Madras upcycled products?

Care instructions may vary depending on the specific garment and fabric. However, it is generally recommended to follow the care instructions provided by Oh Scrap Madras. Hand-washing or delicate machine-washing with mild detergent and air drying is often recommended to preserve the quality and longevity of these garments.

Can I request customizations for my product?

Yes!, if you're a brand or individual with fabrics you want to upcycle head to our "Upcycle with Us" page and customize your products